Spicy Potato Bites
- 700 Gram Potato
- 4 Tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ Teaspoon salt or according to taste
- ¼ Teaspoon garam masala
- ½ Teaspoon cumin seeds (Zeera) powder
- ½ Teaspoon coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- ½ Teaspoon chili (LalMirch) powder (to taste)
- Boil the potatoes with skin till they are soft. Let them cool and then peel them. Cut them in to dice shape one inch.
- In a nonstick pan heat oil at medium heat. Add the potatoes and lightly stir till golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Add all the spices and stir till all the potatoes are coated with spices.
- Remove and serve.
- This can be a great snack or a tea item when guests are coming over and you quickly need to fix something.