Crunchy Chicken Cheese Sandwiches
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- I medium tomato, diced
- Jalapeno pepper slices
- 1 Chicken breast piece
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red peppers
- 4 Bread slices
- Preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Cut chicken breast piece into small cubes and fry them with salt, black pepper and vinegar, add onions and fry a bit more.
- In a medium bowl mix tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, cheese, salt and crushed red peppers. Also mix the fried chicken cubes and onions.
- Arrange slices of bread on a baking sheet or broiling pan. Top each one with 1 with ¼ of the mixture, spreading out to the edges.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts and bread becomes crispy and crunchy. Watch closely to prevent burning. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and enjoy your small bread pizzas.