Delicious Seekh Kababs
- ½ Kg Finely grinded minced beef
- ½ Teaspoon Salt (according to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 Small onion-chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 Small onion-chopped and fried
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Onion
- Mix all the ingredients together and add to the minced beef. Mix it well and leave it in the refrigerator to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Form in to long kebabs shaped like sausages and either in a little oil or barbeque them according to your preference.
- Serve it with slices onions, mint chutney, naan or paratha.
Serving: 3-4 Persons